In November 2005, Adopt-A-Family lost a dear friend, Mr. Wiley Reynolds. Mr. Reynolds was the agency’s first “adopter,” and a founding member of Adopt-A-Family’s Board of Directors. He was largely responsible for Adopt-A-Family’s growth and vision. Following his death, then Board Chairman John Castronuovo announced the formation of the Wiley Reynolds Society at the Annual Meeting to honor Mr. Reynolds’ legacy.
The society is comprised of friends of Adopt-A-Family who have historically contributed more than $100,000 and share Mr. Reynolds passion to positively impact the lives of others. Though he is deeply missed by family and friends, his name will always be associated with generosity, and his legacy will live on through the Wiley Reynolds Society Members.
- Ms. Nancy J. Kyle & Mr. John B. Fraser*
- Mr. & Mrs. Timothy M. Donahue
- Mr. & Mrs. William Oberlink
- Mr. & Mrs. John Loomis
- Mr. & Mrs. Edward J. Edelman
- Mr. & Mrs. John F. Scarpa
- Ms. Mary Jo Heller
- Mr. Jay Marcus
- Mrs. Sara Jo Kobacker*
- Mr. & Mrs. Dale R. Clift
- Mr. & Mrs. Patrick J. Flynn
- Mr. & Mrs. Ronald Parr
- Mr. & Mrs. George J. Michel Jr.
- Ms. Mari Frankel
- Mr. Thomas Frankel
- Mr. & Mrs. John C. Castronuovo
- Mr. & Mrs. James E. Larschan Jr.
- Mr. & Mrs. Edward K. Dudnyk
- Mr. Lawrence and Mrs. Kitty* Silverstein
- Mr. & Mrs. Lewis Hay, III
- Day 1 Families Fund
- Gerstner Family Foundation
- The Jim Moran Foundation
- Lost Tree Village Charitable Foundation
- The Mary Alice Fortin Foundation
- Cathleen McFarlane Foundation, Inc.
- J.M. Rubin Foundation
- The Celia Lipton Farris & Victor W. Farris Foundation
- The Edward L. and Ruth S. Hennessy Foundation
- Kresge Foundation
- The W. Dale Brougher Foundation
- The Batchelor Foundation, Inc.
- The Fortin Foundation of Florida
- The Kirkwood Fund
- Lawrence J. and Florence A. De George Charitable Trust
- The Lattner Family
- Lawrence A. Sanders Foundation, Inc.
- The Harold and Kate Reed Family Foundation
- The Salah Foundation
- BallenIsles Charities Foundation, Inc.
- John Ulbrich Charitable Trust
- The Frederick A. DeLuca Foundation
- The Stone Foundation, Inc.
- The Smith Brothers Family Foundation
2019 Award Recipients
Wiley Reynolds Society Acknowledgement of Appreciation – Nancy J. Kyle and John B. Fraser
It is an honor to recognize Nancy and Jack as recipients of the Wiley Reynolds Society Acknowledgement of Appreciation Award. Like Mr. Reynolds, Nancy and Jack share a strong desire to extend a helping hand to families in need. For nearly two decades, their investment in our mission has allowed us to make a measurable impact on the lives of thousands of families in Palm Beach County. We are humbled by how much they care and their willingness to help strengthen our community. Adopt-A-Family recognizes and appreciates Nancy and Jack’s passionate and dynamic support of the work we do.
The Crystal Castor Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service – Debby Parr
Debby Parr has kept Adopt-A-Family close to her heart for twenty amazing years. She has been an active and dedicated volunteer as well as a powerful ambassador for Adopt-A-Family’s mission. Year-round, Debby works tirelessly to ensure the success of Tree Lighting, our biggest fundraiser, while also being at the forefront of every Adopt-A-Family special event. Under her leadership as Tree Lighting Chair, Debby has been responsible for helping us raise significant funds to support our programs, allowing us to serve thousands of families in need. She and her husband Ron are an integral part of AAF’s history, and we are grateful for their many years of unwavering support.
2018 Award Recipients
Wiley Reynolds Society Acknowledgement of Appreciation – Chris Oberlink
The Crystal Castor Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service – Heather B. Ferguson
2017 Award Recipients
Wiley Reynolds Society Acknowledgement of Appreciation – Jayne and Tim Donahue
The Crystal Castor Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service – Alice Tarone